Sunday, May 4, 2008

Prom..

Was an absolute blast. I am SO glad I went. You have no idea. Even after I dropped chocolate on my dress, it was still amazing.

Jordan got here at 4:30. I was finishing up getting ready. Not gonna lie, I was hot. I looked good. Pictures will be up soon. But damn..was I hot--so was J. We took pictures and what not, then headed over to Matt's to meet up with the rest of the crew. We ate, talked, and then got into our limos and headed off to prom. Before going to prom, my limo drove around for a bit which was fun. There were 13 people in the limo: Me and Jordan, Adam and Emily Pulio, Drew and Nicole, Jared and his date (can't remember her name), Jeff and Autumn, Julia, Cody, and Willy.

We got to prom a little after 7, and I was dancing even before we got to dance floor. I was dancing and singing and then I looked up and my principal was right there. He was like, "Hi, Amy!" And I looked up--still dancing--and said, "Hi, Mr. Wolfe!" He's pretty cool. I think he is, but many people might disagree with me

We danced for probably three and half hors--out of four. The highlights of the night in my opinion were Drew and Nicole swing dancing in the middle of the circle, and then me, Nicole, and Julia dancing on the speakers when 'Touch My Body' came on. Drew and Nicole can really swing dance. I was quite impressed. And everyone's always surprised to see me dancing on a speaker (Europe '07). I also sang the song into Drew's ear because he was dancing below me. It was really fun--the whole night. I danced mainly with Jordan, Drew, and Josh when it came to boys--I danced a lot with Jordan, since he was my date..love that boy. And I danced with Julia, Nicole, and Emily too. I love Nicole. She is hilarious. She's Drew's best friend from swim. We've only hung out like..twice before this, but the three of us get along great. This summer will be a lot of fun.

The limo ride home was a blast. We stopped at a gas station, and Julia, Nicole, and I took pictures "pumping gas". Then we sang out the window in the Old Port. So many people were out (Saturday night, and there was a Sox game on). It was a blast. We went to Adam's afterward. I didn't sleep over. I'm not a fan of tents in the rain..or tents in general. Jordan and I left there around 1:30 I think. He had to go to work in the morning. I fortunately do not. I went to bed around 3. Taking down one's hair takes a while.

Everyone should go to their prom. I didn't want to go for a while. But I knew if I didn't, I would probably regret it. Go to your prom. You don't wanna miss it.

Oh yeah, and just some advice for girls who like to dance a lot: wear a short dress. I wore a long one, and I got wicked hot. Wear a short dress..much easier to move around in. Nicole and I wear both saying that.

No comments: