Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Ohh Thunder Road

That's a good song. No, it's a great song.

I'm so confused on my days. I know today's Tuesday, but it feels like Friday. Yesterday was Monday, and the only reason I know that is because I went to Bob's. All the days blend into one now. It's actually kinda cool. I basically look at a calendar and it just swirls. There are a few very important dates coming up, but the rest all blur.

I'm too lazy to post prom pictures right now. I'll do it later.

I had two band practices tonight. The first one was just Matt and me. That was really fun. I won't elaborate. Go to the coffee house Thursday if you want to see what I won't talk about. The second band practice was my band without Matt, which was a Trio tonight. We're playing a jazz song and 'Who Did You Think I Was' on Thursday..it's gonna be cool.

I can't wait for summer. I can't wait for Berklee. There are so many things I just can't wait for. I know they say time flies. But unless it's at Mach 3, it's not going fast enough at this point in my life.

Alyssa wanted me to update this. So there ya go, kid. It's not very long, but I'll have a better entry later in the week. Or I should at least

No comments: