Sunday, October 19, 2008

A Quick Break

I needed a break from my homework. I've been at it for basically three and a half hours straight. Yeah, a break is necessary at this point.

There aren't enough hours in the day for me to do everything I would like to. My homework takes up the majority of my time, and usually the remaining hours go to sleeping, eating, and the Red Sox/baseball. With midterms coming up I have to be on top of everything, even if I find some (okay, most) of my guitar-related stuff boring, I still have to do the work. I'm glad that midterms are this week because that means the semester is halfway done. Where has the time gone? I've been at Berklee for seven weeks already, and I've averaged about one Red Sox game per week. Ha!

I'm going to see the Who on Friday. I'm so excited! They are so good live. SO GOOD. I have amazing seats and I know it will be a night to remember.

Alright, back to work. I have to be at BU in a couple hours, and I've still got a decent amount of stuff to do. My mind has to be solely focused on the game tonight. I'm grinning thinking about it.

No comments: