Thursday, October 23, 2008

Midterms

Before I take on the tasks of yet another busy day, I need to update.

I have my first two midterms tomorrow. The dictation portion of my Ear Training midterm, and my Ensemble midterm. I'm not too concerned about them, that's not to say I haven't been studying for them. Studying isn't the best word for preparing for midterms. Preparing is actually a much better term. Ha. Anyway. The rest of my midterms are next week. The only one I really have to study for (and I mean study) is Harmony. Not because I don't know the material, but because I have 50 minutes to make sure I know the material. I fully intend on acing it with time to spare. Fortunately, I have six more days until said midterm. As far as my Guitar Lab midterm is concerned, I just need to look over a few songs and I'll be fine. Thanks, Bob. That class is an easy A. It's almost too easy. And now that I don't have to use the Berklee Method, it's an even easier A.

Ratings Auditions are next week. I was going to audition, but I think I might wait until the end-of-the-semester auditions. I don't really have anything prepared, and since you can only audition once per semester, I'd have a better shot at boosting my ratings in December than I would next week. I know what I want to play, I just haven't worked it out yet.

Tomorrow night is the Who concert!!! I'm wicked excited, you have no idea. It's going to be epic.

I'll write more later. I have stuff to take care of.

No comments: