Wednesday, October 29, 2008

The Halfway Point

Can you believe I'm halfway through my first semester? I can't. I had three midterms today. Back to back to back. I aced my Guitar Lab midterm. It was almost funny. If my math is correct, then I received a B on my Ear Training midterm, which I'm happy with. I was aiming for a B (an A was out of the question). I completely owned my Harmony midterm. I struggled for a bit, but then I had a breakthrough and blazed right through it. I left the classroom beaming. I felt great.

As you all know, Friday is Halloween. I'm wicked excited for it. Julia and I are going to BC (finally!) for trick-or-treating and a dance. I won't reveal my costume(s) (I might go as two things) yet. I'll let the pictures/videos do the honors.

Now for some random thoughts:

-I haven't talked to Bob in over a week. That's not good.
-I'm so obsessed with the Script that I ordered yet another CD/special package thing from the UK.
-Julia hasn't called me yet. I think she lost her phone in her bag again.
-What am I gonna do with six pairs of tube socks?
-I should put new strings on USA.
-I need to finish these songs.
-Eric's playing his music so loud that the stuff on my desk is shaking.
-There's a really awesome kid playing here tonight. I'm excited.
-My room is really clean. Not that that's out of the ordinary.
-I said a lot more than I thought I would.

Okay well, I'm gonna go do something with my life now.

No comments: