Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Motivate Me

I have so much to do right now, and I'm so unmotivated to do it. I came back from long run, all hyped up to be productive, and now I'm just not.

This seems to happen more often than not these days. I get back to my dorm ready to go, sit down at my desk, and nothing happens. Literally. I don't do anything. I obsessively check my email, Facebook, a few other sites, and listen to music. Even right now, it's taking me a lot longer than it should to type this. I don't think I'm having my what-the-fuck-am-I-doing moment. No. Things would be much more extreme. It's a combination of factors. That's all I think it is. The Red Sox loss (I still believe in them), coming back after being home (okay, so that's a roundabout way of saying 'I miss Bob'), and just knowing I have so much to do makes me not want to do it. I don't even think I could write a song right now.

I'm just not feelin' it. I better go before I make myself depressed.

No comments: