Monday, February 16, 2009

Meanwhile, Back at the Berk...

Yep. I'm back at Berklee. Not for long, though! I can't believe that spring break is only 24 days away! Where the hell did the time go!? Seriously. It feels like yesterday I was just getting here. Now I'm three weeks away from being halfway done with my second semester. Okay so I'm kind of stretching out the where-did-the-time-go thing, but still. Three weeks is not that long.

I'm still in a great mood. I have no reason not to be! Life is good! The only thing slightly annoying me is my College Writing homework, but I'm nearly done that!

Today was awesome, tomorrow will be awesome, everything will be a
wesome. I wish I could bottle up my mood and give it to some of my friends. A few could use it right now.

Back to the grind! There is homework to be done and songs to be written/recorded. I'm gonna try and record a song a week and post it here and/or on Twitter. So be on the look out!

This basically describes my mood/face as of late:





1 comment:

Julia said...

Damn you and your optimism.

Wanna can some of that and send it my way, love?