Friday, February 20, 2009

Behind The Sun

Why did it take me so long to find Clapton's 'Behind The Sun' album? I have no answer for that. It's been around since 1985, and while it definitely is an 80s classic in the sense that you listen to it and you immediately think of the 80s, I still love it. How can you not love 'Forever Man'? Such a great song.

Phil Collins may have gone a little too far with some tracks, but overall, I think it's great. I've been listening to it pretty much nonstop for the past few days. It just makes me wanna dance and play guitar. I'm listening to 'Tangled In Love' right now, and I'm just groovin' to it with a huge grin on my face. Much like the one in my two previous posts.

For my guitar lab midterm, we have to pick a song and learn it. I am definitely going to do a Clapton song. My teacher expects it anyway haha! I'm probably going to do 'Forever Man' because it's one of the few Clapton songs I don't already know. Well, there are a lot of Clapton songs I have yet to learn, but you know what I mean.

Anyway, just thought I'd confess my love for Clapton some more. I'm gonna go play now.

3 comments: