Sunday, November 16, 2008

Discombobulated, Yet Organized

I have been ridiculously confused for the entire month. Ever since the election, I've had to ask myself what day it is because the election was on a Tuesday. Nothing happens on Tuesdays. Movies come out on DVDs on Tuesdays, and that's all that ever happens. So that threw me off. Then the following Tuesday was Veteran's Day, giving us a day off from school. Everyday feels like the day it's not. Today's Sunday, but it feels like a Monday. Tomorrow's Monday and it's probaby going to feel like a Thursday. The weather isn't helping, either. It was 65 yesterday. Sixty-five! In November! At least it was the right temperature today. As much as I would love it to stay warm so I could run outside, I would be unbelievably confused.

I can't wait for Thanksgiving. It's not like I need to get away, I just need to see some people. A lot of people actually. It sucks that I only have Wednesday through Sunday to do so. I have to see Bob, my life basically depends on it. And I'm only kidding a little bit. I miss Alex so much more than either of us ever thought possible. I saw him probably 350 out of 365 days a year for fifteen years. To go from that to never seeing someone is a lot harder than you would think. I can't wait to see my sister. Thank God I'll see Drew Friday. And Saturday. And Sunday. There are so many people I could list right now, but it would take days.

Aside from my confusion and heartaches, I'm really on top of my work. I still have 10 days before I go home, so I'll be 100% work free at the rate I'm going. I'm determined to be. It will happen. I have too much to do and not enough time to worry about Berklee.

No comments: