Saturday, November 8, 2008

But I Know Just What I'm Needing

And I don't want to waste more time. Oh, Billy Joel, why are you so good? Honestly, I can't take so much greatness. Words cannot express how much I love that man and his music. He could write the soundtrack to my life. Twice. I really am in a New York state of mind right now. I haven't been since February, and it's killing me. I used to think I could never live in New York, but I have changed my mind. The more I think about it, the more I can see myself there in the future. Either that, or I've been watching 'Seinfeld' and listening to Billy way too much these days. I do have to hit up the city soon, though. I miss it. A lot.

I have my schedule for next semester planned out. The only problem is, as of right now I have 17 credits, and you can only have 16 per semester. You can have more, but each additional credit is almost one grand extra. I can, however, do credit-by-exam for Arranging, and then I'll be able to take all the electives I want.

Speaking of school, I have to get some stuff done. Actually, I have a lot of stuff to get done.

No comments: