Tuesday, November 11, 2008

A Wasted Day?

As I mentioned in my last post, I'm going to be uber-productive until Thanksgiving break. And I am, and I will continue to do so. I just had a minor setback today, but I still managed to accomplish a couple of things. I finished creating my ideal schedule for next semester, I joined the Tennis and Racquet Club, I finished the rough draft of my essay (which is terrible), I did my Ear Training homework, and I practiced--which is a bigger deal than it should be. All of this was completed between the hours of 12 PM and 8 PM, with the exception of my essay which I completed at 3 AM.

Despite all that, which really isn't all that much, I feel like I wasted today. I woke up late. Granted, I was up late, but still. It's annoying, but it's in the past. So now I'm just gonna keep chuggin' along, full speed ahead for fifteen days.

I'm still on my I-have-to-go-to-Manhattan kick. I won't get over that until I actually go to the city, which won't be until next semester. I have two free weekends from now until the end of the semester. One of which is next weekend, and that would conflict with my productivity kick--which is more important to me right now.

I haven't been productive creatively lately. I'm gonna fix that. Right now.

1 comment:

Owen said...

Hey, Amy. Found you on here as apparently you'd found me. What's shakin?

Let me know if/when you are coming down to the city. We'll definitely have to meet up.