Friday, April 3, 2009

A Little More Truth

You know, I was going to write some big post about what I want to do with my life, but I decided I could sum it up better in a short one:

I may be a Music Business/Management major at Berklee, but that doesn't mean anything.
I want to write songs*, play shows, build a fanbase as well as an online presence, and release records. In that order. Well, not necessarily, but I need the first two to do the last three.
I want to develop myself as an artist (with help/advice from others of course).
I want to meet and connect with as many people/music lovers as possible.
I want to get in a van and go.
I want to play festivals.
I want to jam. A lot.

So yeah. That just about sums it up.

And at some point in my life, I am going to write a Broadway musical. I just need a story.

*I already write songs, and have been doing so for over five years. You can hear a couple on the right. One of them will be coming to you on an EP and at shows soon.

No comments: