Saturday, April 18, 2009

It's That Time Again!

Red Sox season has returned! Actually, it returned eleven days ago, but up until yesterday, I hadn't been a part of it.

Last night, Katie Lannan and I went to one of the most exciting games either one of us has been to. If you combine the amount of games we've gone to, it's well over 40. Brad Penny gave up seven runs in the second inning, and to many people, all hope seemed lost. Not to us. The Sox came back and won 10-8. J.D Drew (one of my favorite players) and Jason Bay both had homeruns, and I think every player made it across the plate at least once. I reccommend you read the box score.

I've been to four Red Sox-Yankees games, three playoff games, and I've been to at least two other come-back victory games, but last night's was something entirely different. I know it's only April, and I know it's still early in the season, but last night's game shows how good the Red Sox are and how good they are going to be throughout the season. They just have to get their footing, and then we will no longer be at the bottom of the score board.

No comments: