Sunday, September 28, 2008

I'm So Excited!

I cannot contain my excitement right now for many, many, many reasons. Here are a few of the reasons:

-For starters, I will see Bob in ten days! Ten! That in itself is enough to make me excited. by the time I see Bob, it will have been six weeks to the day that I last saw him. You have no idea how much I have missed him. Ask Julia.

-I'm back in the groove of songwriting. Another cause for celebration.

-A close friend of mine is making huge steps in getting his career as a musician going. I'm so happy for him.

-In 26 days, I'm going to see the Who! THE WHO! As I have written before, I love the Who and they are definitely one of my favorite bands ever. I can't wait to see them. It's going to be amazing. AMAZING!!!!!

-The rain has almost completely stopped. Which is great for more than one reason. Continue reading.

-I have tickets to tonight's Red Sox game! First base side, three rows off the field, right behind the Red Sox on-deck circle. I can't even express my excitement for that. It's the equivalent of seeing Bob. So I have double the excitement that I (as of late anyway) normally have.

It would be an understatement to say life is good right now. Life is fucking awesome--and I don't swear a lot.

No comments: