Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Sometimes I'm Bad at Subjects

I've got some time to kill before my guitar lesson. I know I could (should) be playing right now, but I'm not.

I must say that Music Tech. is the worst class I have ever taken in my entire life. It makes chemistry sound like fun right now. Ask anyone in my class, they'll tell you the same thing. It's just that bad. Tuesday mornings are the worst. It's almost painful. If it weren't for wireless access, I would go out of my mind.

So I finally wrote a song the other night. About time, too (no, it's not about time). I had a bit of a drought, and I'm so glad I finally snapped out of it. It's always a scary feeling for me when I don't write a song (or create something) on basically a daily basis. I've finally found that groove again. I can't wait to see what follows. Pretty soon I'll have full recordings up. Drums, bass, guitars, piano, horns, etc... Just wait. It's on the way. It's on the way.

The only thing that still puzzles me is my inability to sleep through the night. I wake up at least once every night. Julia says it's because I don't hear the train anymore, and it could be. I thought it was because I was anxious for Bob to come home, but it issn't because he's home now and I still wake up. It could be just me not being used to a twin bed, but I don't think that's the case because I remain fairly motionless when I sleep. I have no clue, but I hope I can figure it out soon.

I could say a lot more right now, but I'll stop myself. I've got stuff to do.

No comments: