Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Back Again

Europe was amazing as always. I'm in love with Paris. I have to go back, and for more than two days next time. I enjoyed Austria and Italy as well. Mais..j'adore Paris. The only thing I didn't enjoy this trip was that on the last day in Paris I got a wicked bad cold and I haven't quite shaken it yet. My ears are also all blocked up still. Europe was very inspiring. I wrote seven songs in eight days. The only thing I didn't like about my trip was that I didn't have my guitar. So I went eight days not playing guitar. Other than that I had a blast. Oh yeah, and not seeing Bob wasn't fun either.

The Red Sox lost five in a row while I was gone. I shouldn't be allowed to leave the country. I should just have season tickets. The Red Sox would win 75 of their 81 home games if I had season tickets. Or they would win a lot of their games. I'm very superstitious when it comes to baseball. I have to do certain things in a certain order when I go to a game. And mainly, it all boils down to a hot dog. I'll elaborate later. Now is not the time.

I was asked today to write the "class ode" and perform it at graduation. I'm not gonna lie, I'm very excited to do this. I don't even know what I have to do exactly, but it'll be fun. And good. More importantly, it will be good.

High school is almost done, and Berklee is right around the corner. I can't wait. For many reasons. I also have an amazing summer ahead of me. Between concerts and baseball games and Europe again..it's gonna be a blast.

I thought I had more to say, but I guess I do not.

No comments: