Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Meanwhile, Back at the Ranch...

After 34 days of being away, I am finally back at Berklee.

I had a good break. It was fairly unproductive, but that's what a break's for, right? Time off. I'm not sure if I needed it, or if I even wanted it, or if I benefited from it. At the moment I feel as if I did not benefit from over a month off of school. It's weird being back. Maybe it's because I've only been here for five and a half hours. Hopefully it's only because of that. There's a lot to be done in the next three and a half months, and until this feeling of uneasiness goes away, a lot will not be done. It will. I just need to get the ball rolling, then I'll be fine.

I'm eager to start classes. I missed a few while I was at the Inauguration--which was really cool and really cold. Tomorrow I have Harmony, Arranging, and Legal Aspects of the Music Industry tomorrow. Should be a good day. I got all my stuff together when I got back. My life is organized once again. I'm surprised I managed to get it all together in a short amount of time. I have some laundry to do, but that's about it.

Actually, I gotta play guitar.

No comments: