Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Winding Down

I only have two and half days left of high school. That is crazy (good)! I'm wicked excited for Berklee and summer and everything else. High school's been quite a ride. I don't believe they're "the best years of your life" though. High school doesn't hold a candle to college. At least not to Berklee. To any of my friends that read this: thanks for all the fun times. I won't forget them. And to any Berklee kid reading this: I can't wait for the fall! The next few years are going to be amazing. You know it as well as I.

I had my graduation party. That was a blast. My only complaint (aside from the periodic rain) was that the one thing I asked for was pizza, and there was no pizza! My mom asked me weeks before, "What do you want for food at your party?" I said, "Pizza!" and she said, "Okay, we'll get this, this, this, and this, and pizza." Well, we got this, this, this, and this, and no pizza. It's alright. I can get pizza whenever, but it would've been nice. I did have a blast though. And Bob and MJ came! That basically made my day.

Karate is great. I'm so glad I went back. It's all coming back to me. Not only is it good to now, it also will train muscles I don't normally use.

I'd write more, but I have stuff to do, and it's getting late. See ya!

No comments: