Monday, July 6, 2009

He's Done It Again


Roger Federer won his 15th Grand Slam tournament by beating Andy Roddick in another epic match at Wimbledon. The final set lasted thirty games, which is a record. The whole match broke a record (more games than any other match). Andy put up a phenomenal fight, but Roger slowly broke him down physically, mentally, and probably emotionally. If you watched the match, you probably noticed that Roger was not anywhere nearly as sweaty or tired-looking as Andy was.

I became infatuated with Roger some time ago. Having always been a mild tennis fan, I became a much bigger fan in the past few years mainly due to Roger (and the Williams sisters, especially Serena). I used to play, and I might have to start playing again soon.

The best part of this? I finally get my hat!

No comments: