Tuesday, March 3, 2009

March Madness

For most college students, March is a very hectic month. Between midterms, spring break, and possible apartment hunting, it can get pretty crazy. I have a very busy month. At first I wasn't super excited about having a week off. I was, but I wasn't super stoked. My feelings have since changed. I cannot wait for break. I'm thinking about my March schedule, and it is not pretty. I didn't utilize my snow day to its full potential, but I did get a free pedal board! Thanks again, Alvaro!

I've got a very busy week and a half ahead of me. I have two sizable homework assignments in Harmony and Arranging due Thursday, part one of my Legal Aspects midterm also on Thursday, and a paper due Friday. I have my Guitar Lab midterm to prepare for, I don't know if I have a midterm in Essentials of Songwriting (I should probably find out), the dictation portion of my Ear Training midterm on Monday and the singing portion of it on Wednesday, my Harmony midterm is on Thursday, as well as my Arranging midterm and probably the second half of Legal Aspects, and then I'm done. I think that's it. I really hope that's all of it.

I should get to work now. I've got stuff to do. There's always stuff to do.

1 comment:

abaslock said...

I love how all your classes sound incredibly fun and not the norm. I mean, duh, you do go to that amazing music school, but still!

SPRING BREAK! YES!

:)